Saturday, April 27, 2024

To An Incredible Woman

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. It's the last Saturday in April and I am just wondering how this month went by so quickly?

I started a reorganization of my craft room. I am trying to get things in a more orderly and less space taking design. I started with my stencils. After reading online how other stampers store them I decided to go with putting them in a binder. I have them organized by companies.  Hopefully this system works out for me. 

Next, I am reorganizing the dies I have from CottageCutz. I had them in binders but again that takes up too much space. So, I took them from the binders and decided to put them in bins I had on hand. They are mounted on adhesive backed magnetic sheets in heavy duty storage envelopes.  Once this is finished, I am moving onto my MFT stamp & die collection. Not sure what I am going to do there as yet. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #CC997. we were to use gorgeous grape, daffodil delight and fresh freesia for the color trio. Optional this week is anything goes. I chose a 4th color of green and I used old olive and mossy meadow.
gorgeous grape, daffodil delight, fresh freesia

I created a Mother's Day floral arrangement with these beautiful colors. I send many cards to family and friends so Mother's Day will be on my card making agenda for awhile. The die is "Spring Blooms" from CottageCutz.

The stamped sentiment is from the March 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit. The background paper is from the Stampin' Up "flight & airy" collection. I added a few gorgeous grape enamel dots to complete my card.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 

Card Details:
Stamps: Ten Years of Growth (PP Kit March 2023)
Paper: gorgeous grape, daffodil delight, fresh freesia, mossy meadow, old olive, flight & airy dsp (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: gorgeous grape, daffodil delight (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Spring Blooms die, Pierced Wide Rectangle die (CottageCutz), glossy dots (Stampin' Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Craft Rocket Challenge is to layer it up.
2.  Paper Craft Crew has a floral image challenge. 
3.  Daring Cardmakers has a something old, something new challenge. I am using a die from 2020 and new designer paper. 
4.  Retro Rubber Challenge has a tic tac toe- I chose line 1 across- die cut-gems-Spring. 
5.  The Card Concept has an April Flowers challenge. My design is clean and layered. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh! That's such a pretty card!!! I love the flowers and the beautiful colour combination. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really pretty Mary. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Card Concept. We always enjoy your participation and hope to have you join us again soon. Happy crafting!
    Karen L, DT - The Card Concept

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails