Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Easter 2024

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to visit The Charmed Life Blog this first Tuesday of April. 

We are having some heavy rains here in the Pittsburgh area. It halted the work being done on our deck. We have rain forecasted for every day this week so I am not sure when the workers will be back. But it will be done in the next month and all set for summer deck nights. 

Here are a couple of photos of the teardown work. You can see that the wood is in bad shape.
They took the deck floor off on this photo. Note the greenery underneath. It's actually my hubby's garlic coming up. 

Now onto my card for today. This is my last Easter card of the season. I actually hand delivered this one to my friend. 

The background paper is from the Divinity Designs "Resurrection Sunrises" collection. There are so many beautiful patterns in this collection. I will be all set for next year because I only used on of the sheets. 

The Alleluia phrase is a die from Divinity Designs. It's a stamp and die combo. I like the word dies that have a shadow with it. It helps set the word off on your card.   

Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time......God bless. 

Card Details:
Paper: fresh freesia, gorgeous grape (Stampin' Up), resurrection sunrises dsp (Divinity Designs)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: Alleluia Layer die (Divinity Designs)

I am also entering:

1.  Crafters Galore Encore Challenge is anything goes. 
2Creatalicious Challenge is anything goes w/option of Easter. 
3.  Love to Craft Challenge is anything goes. 
4.  The Creative Crafters Challenge is anything goes. 
5The Four Seasons Challenge is anything goes Spring. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Mary, this is really awesome. God is risen indeed. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at The Four Seasons and please stop by again soon. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails