Monday, April 1, 2024

Egg Painting Bunny

Hello Blogger Friends. Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this first day of April. 

We had a great service at Church yesterday and then my brunch went well.  I served a spinach, sausage & feta quiche, a blueberry french toast casserole, baked ham and roasted asparagus.  There were a couple of new recipes and they turned out great. I will definitely make them again. 


No April Fools jokes from me today. Just posting one of my last 2 Easter cards. This one I made for the color challenge #993 on Splitcoaststampers. Our color trio was fresh freesia, soft seafoam and boho blue for the color trio. Optional was a Spring theme.


fresh freesia, boho blue, soft seafoam

With these subtle colors I decided to make one last Easter card. I had this card saved on a Pinterest board. I changed the colors, card shape and added designer paper to make it my own. It's from one of my old teammates from CottageCutz.

I started the card by stamping my white frame with the Stampin' Up  "gorgeous grunge" stamp set to give it the look of splattering paint. Looks like the bunny went wild with his paint (lol)!!!

I cut my Easter phrase, eggs and paint brush in the challenge colors. The paint can is cut in misty moonlight (neutral).

I used designer paper for the background. It's from the heavenly skies collection. It had all the challenge colors.

Well, that's it for me for this Blog post. So until next time......God bless. 

Card Details:
Stamps: gorgeous grunge (Stampin' Up)
Paper: fresh freesia, soft seafoam, boho blue, misty moonlight, gray, white (Stampin' Up) heavenly skies dsp (Divinity Designs)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: fresh freesia, soft seafoam, brocade blue (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: egg painting bunny die, stitched alphabet die
I am also entering:
1.  A Gem of a Challenge is anything goes. 
2 Crafting Happiness has a "bunnies" challenge. 
3.  Polkadoodles has an anything goes challenge. 
4.  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has an anything goes challenge. 
5 Daring Cardmakers has an Easter theme challenge. 








1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, I think your bunny has been into some mischief. Love the colours you have used with your papers and inks. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends....
    Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails