Saturday, March 30, 2024

Paper Pumkin Alternative (2)- Bunny Kisses

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this Easter weekend.

I am having a brunch after church tomorrow instead of dinner. That is something completely different for me. I am having ham, spinach & feta quiche, blueberry French toast casserole and roasted asparagus. The quiche and French toast casserole are new recipes for me, so I hope they turn out. I usually can tell by the ingredients if I will like what I am making. That works out well for me.

I am going to prep the casserole and quiche tonight and that will make it easier when I come home from church to get my meal in the oven. 

Now onto my card for today.  This one I created for the color challenge #992. I was the hostess and I chose daffodil delight, petal pink and berry burst for the color trio. Optional was to use your favorite green. 
daffodil delight, petal pink, berry burst
For my card I used some of the contents of the Stampin' Up February 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit "Sweet Springtime". Instead of using the kit instructions, I decided to make an alternative design with an easel card.

The card base is petal pink cardstock. The image panel is part of the kit as are the daffodils. For the easel stopper I used one of the banners that came in the kit, and I added the die cut word "kisses". That die is from CottageCutz as is the bunny phrase.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time .....God bless.

Card Details:

Paper: petal pink, berry burst, white (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Kit (February 2024), Bunny Kisses die (CottageCutz)
Techniques: Easel Card
I am also entering:
1.  Alphabet Challenge is "Z" for zoology. 
2.  Classic Design Challenge is anything goes w/option of 4 legged animals. 
3.  Creative Crafting Uncles has a Spring/Easter challenge. 
4 Papercraft Challenge is Easter. 
5.  Creative Creases #79 is anything goes with a fun fold. 





5 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet, Mary. I love how you created a fun fold from the February 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit. So creative. Thank you for inspiring all of us to do more with our kits!
    Rae in Reno, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely easel card! Those bunnies are adorable! And now I’m hungry after reading about the quiche, blueberry French toast casserole, and roasted asparagus! Hope they turned out as good as they sound! Thanks for sharing this sweet Easter card at Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Mary, I love this beautiful card! The bunnies are the perfect focal image for your pretty color combo. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, I just love these bunnies and your fun fold. Thanks for playing at CCC.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails