Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Santa Card

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.  

Seems like we might be having an early Spring here in Pittsburgh. Our temps have been very mild for the past several days and the Spring flowers are blooming. The deer are already starting to nibble at my hubby's tulips. 

He has a deer repellant spray that he uses that keeps them away, but it has to applied every few days. Today we had rain, so he won't be using any until tomorrow. So hopefully the deer will stay away from our yard tonight. What he uses is actually a fertilizer for the plants, but the deer don't like the smell of it. 

Anyway, onto my card for today. You might be wondering why I am featuring a Christmas card in March. Well, I always intend to make Christmas cards all year round so there is no rush in December, but it never seems to happen. 

Now that I am no longer on the CottageCutz design team I have some extra time on my hands. I am trying to use up the contents of some older Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits. This one is from the October 2022 Ho Ho Ho Kit. 

Everything you need to complete the card comes in the kit. This kit has the Santa, snowflake and Merry phrase die cut pieces. I usually don't follow the kit ideas but for this one I did. It made for such a sweet card, and I can make several others just like it. I thought it would a cute one for several of my nieces with small children. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. As an update on my Feedblitz issues- I have heard nothing yet on the resolution. So, if you're subscribing to my Blog through them, that's why you aren't receiving anything in email. It's frustrating and has been going on for months. 

I am entering:
1.  Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge is anything goes.  
2.  The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is anything goes. 
3.  Christmas with the Cuties has a Santa or Snowman theme challenge. 
4.  Merry Little Christmas Challenge is anything goes. 
5Jingle Belles has a die cut challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. I really love these colors for Christmas card and what a beautiful design too!

    Hoping the deer will stay away from your tulips. We live in the city so we don't get deer but have a similar issue with squirrels and/or bunnies who like to dig up the tulip bulbs. I planted them along with Daffodil bulbs as they hate those. But so far that's all I'm seeing coming out of the ground, hoping the tulips are just a bit later as I would hate it if they were gone!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant with the red, white, and Kraft. A fun creation. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, wonderful combination of elements and I adore that you've used dies as both positive and negative space! WOW! So pleased you could join our diecutting fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your fun combination of holiday elements ... so very glad you shared your die cuts with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, and such an effective design too. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails