Thursday, March 28, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Alternative (1) - Bunny Kisses

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Today was one of those days that flew by. I help my friend once a week with her young son who is in a wheelchair. I have been doing this for 5 years. I love going over and spending time with Sam. He is such a happy and bright little boy. 

He gets excited when I come over and just as disappointed if something happens that I can't come. That is only if he gets sick or one of the family members gets sick. Today I took him his favorite Chick- Fil A for lunch. He is off school for Easter vacation. It was the highlight of my day.

My hubby went out with his brother to watch the NCAA playoff games. It gave me a chance to unwind from the day and get this Blog finished.  

This card I made for the color challenge #992 on Splitcoaststampers. I was the hostess, and I chose daffodil delight, petal pink and berry burst for my color trio. Optional was to use your favorite green. 
Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Berry Burst

For my card I used some of the contents of the Stampin' Up February 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit "Sweet Springtime". Instead of using the kit instructions, I decided to make an alternative design with an easel card.

The card base is petal pink cardstock. The image panel is part of the kit as are the daffodils. For the easel stopper I used one of the banners that came in the kit, and I added the die cut word "kisses". That die is from CottageCutz.

This card went to my sweet little Sam and his brother. He doesn't get real impressed with my cards but his Mom loves them. She tells me all the time how amazed she is with my cards. The compliment is always welcome. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless.

Card Details: 
Paper: petal pink, berry burst, white (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Kit (February 2024), Bunny Kisses die (CottageCutz)
Techniques: Easel Card

I am also entering:
1.  Little Red Wagon has an animal antics challenge. 
2.  Paper Craft Crew has a tic-tac-toe- I chose fun fold, flowers, letters. 
3Paper Shelter has an Easter challenge. 
4.  Sisterhood of Crafters has a bunny or chick challenge. 
5.  Shopping our Stash has a Spring has Sprung challenge. 


6 comments:

  1. What a Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Mary. And, what a caring and thoughtful person you are to help the little boy. Thank you for joining our new challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck! Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Perfect sentiment. Sounds like you enjoyed a lovely lunch. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created card, so cute too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go shopping your stash...such a darling bunny card!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Spring Has Sprung" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS518

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh that is so clever and so beautiful as well. (Note to self: make easel cards!) I love EVERYTHING about this! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR ("Spring Has Sprung!") STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails