Monday, March 25, 2024

Easter Chicks

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

I can't believe that March is almost in the record books and that Easter is this weekend. I have several Easter cards to post so I need to get a move on it.

We had a call today from the contractor who is going to update our deck. He had us scheduled for May but a couple of his scheduled jobs the people are out of town and a couple others they ae waiting for material to come in. 

So it worked in our favor. He will be coming early next week to start the remodel. I am so excited. Our deck is in need of repair. the wood is 30+ years old and we will be replacing it with a composite. I will take before and after photos to share here.

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #992 on Splitcoaststampers. I was the hostess and my color trio was daffodil delight, petal pink and berry burst for my color trio. Optional was to use your favorite green.
daffodil delight, petal pink, berry burst


For my card I used the contents of the Stampin' Up February 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit "Sweet Springtime".

For this card I followed the Kit instructions and made a mini slimline card. The card base, wreath, background image panel and banner are all in the kit.

I stamped my sentiment in berry burst on the banner and scattered a few white enamel dots to complete this card.

Well, that's it for me for this Blog post so until next time.....God Bless.

Card Details:
Stamps: Sweet Springtime (Paper Pumpkin February 2024)
Paper: Paper Pumpkin Kit
Paper Size: 6 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Ink: berry burst (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin Kit (Stampin' Up)
Techniques: mini slimline
 
I am also entering:
1. Cutie Pie Challenge is Easter/Mother's Day.
2.  Triple B Challenge is birds, blooms or butterflies. 
3.  Allsorts has an anything goes challenge w/option of keep it simple. 
4Polkadoodles has an anything goes challenge. 
5.  Gem of a Challenge is anything goes. 


6 comments:

  1. Such very sweet little chicks and a lovely, fresh spring card, Mary. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Chicks on a pretty Easter card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, perfect for Easter! And great news from the contractor so you can enjoy your new deck sooner!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet and colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little chicks and pretty wreath!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, a delightful Easter card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails