Monday, March 18, 2024

Spring Bunny Car

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

Hope you had a great weekend and did something fun or crafty. I did get some crafty time in on Saturday. I am in the process of making card for Easter right now. It's a bit earlier this year so I need to get moving. 

Sunday was a laid-back day for me. I stayed up later than I should have Saturday night and then got up early for church. But I did go to bed earlier last night. So I feel rested today. 

My hubby only wanted a chicken salad for dinner instead of what I was planning on making. He even made the salad himself. I just made one of my Paleo desserts- a chocolate lava cake. We both loved it and there was no processed sugar or flour. 

Then I watched The Way Home on the Hallmark channel. It's a mini series about time travel. This is the 2nd season and only 2 more episodes remain. I wasn't sure at first but then you know how those mini-series grab your attention (LOL.)

Now onto my card for today. This one I made for the color challenge #989. We were to use shaded spruce, lemon-lime twist, pale papaya and berry burst for the color combo. Optional was  designer paper. I took some liberty with the option. I used designer paper from the Stampin' Up "fresh as a daisy collection" for my clouds even though it wasn't one of the colors. 
pale papaya, berry burst, lemon-lime twist, shaded spruce

My bunny car is cut in the challenge colors plus some neutrals. For the car body I used designer paper from the Stampin' Up "pretty prints" collection- it's a lighter shaded spruce color.
For the carrot I cut from pale papaya cardstock and then used the same color of ink to get a deeper shade.

I added the Easter Wishes sentiment in the clouds and stamped another sentiment in berry burst on the card front to complete my card. Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time.....God bless. 

Card Details:

Stamps: some bunny (Great Impressions Stamps)
Paper: white, shaded spruce, pale papaya, lemon-lime twist, berry burst, black, smoky slate, pretty prints dsp, fresh as a daisy dsp (Stampin'Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: berry burst, pale papaya, lemon-lime twist
Accessories: Spring Bunny Car, Easter Wishes, Slimline clouds dies (CottageCutz), slimline road border die (Lawn Fawn)


I am also entering:
1.  The Cutie Pie Challenge is Easter/Mother's Day. 
2.  Crafty Animals is anything goes with an animal. 
3.  Daisy Chain Challenge is animals. 
4Die Cut Divas has an anything goes challenge. 
5.  Four Seasons Challenge is Spring. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card with these great colors, love how it turned out! The time travel mini series sounds interresting. I don't watch much TV but might enjoy this.
    Thanks so much for sharing at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute! I love it. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas challenge of Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Mary...that carrot is fabulous cargo. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails