Friday, March 22, 2024

Easter Blessings

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

We are 2 days into the start of Spring, but the weather is cold here in Pittsburgh. The good news is that the signs of Spring are everywhere in the neighborhood. I love to see all the blooming taking place. God's handiwork is always amazing. 

I have to prepare for my Sunday School class this week, but I wanted to get this Blog post done before I start preps. My hubby and I teach the K-2nd grade class. We love working with the kids and they love having us as teachers. 

The rotation is once a month, so I always try to have something special for them to do. They love the crafts I bring for them. This week we will be doing an Easter craft and then I am going to let them dye Easter eggs. Our class is small usually around 6 kids. So, I will bring a dozen eggs and each of them will get 2 to color. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the F4A734 challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to make your card mainly pink. I need Easter cards, but I wasn't sure how a mainly pink card would work. But I like how this one turned out. 

I started my card with designer paper from the Heavenly Skies collection from Divinity Designs. I die cut a cross in a couple of shades of pink, the Easter Eggs and tulips. I did add green grass because the challenge is mainly pink. 

Finished off the card with the Easter Blessings phrase. Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time.....God bless. 

Card Details:
Paper: granny apple green, polished pink, bubble bath (Stampin' Up), heavenly skies dsp (Divinity Designs)
Paper Size: 8 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Ink: granny apple green (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Easter Cross w/Flowers, Faith Sentiments, Happy Easter Greetings, Slimline Grass dies (CottageCutz)
Techniques: slimline card
I am also entering:
1.  Creative Fingers has an anything goes challenge. 
2.  Cardz 4 Galz challenge is Spring flowers w/dies or punches. 
3.  C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is Easter/Spring.
4.  TTTC243- I used Easter Eggs, Pastel colors and Grass. 



5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. I love how the rays are done especially, Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, thank you for joining us over on the CRAFT Challenge. Debbie M DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A striking Easter card! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Easter card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails