Monday, April 22, 2024

Mother's Day Daisies

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. Hope your weekend was a good one and you had some crafty time or even "me" time which is also very relaxing. 

We had family time on Saturday. First visiting with my Mother-in-law for a few hours and then we headed over to spend time with my son and daughter-in-law. So needless to say Saturday was a rewarding day for us. 

Then Sunday we had church and Sunday evening we have a couples prayer group that meets at our home. Sunday was also a rewarding day. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #996 on Splitcoaststampers. We were to use lemon lolly, polished pink and parakeet party for the color trio. Optional was to use an embossing folder.

I created a Mother's Day card. My daisy images are a die from CottageCutz. I cut in the challenge colors. I used an arch die from Spellbinders and cut my white cardstock then embossed with the Scrollwork folder.

My original intent was to have a white card base, but I placed my embossed panel upside down on the base. So, I cut the white card base and layered that on a polished pink panel.

Added a few polished pink enamel dots to complete my card. Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.....God bless. 

Card Details:
Stamps: may good things grow (PaperPumpkin 2018)
Paper: polished pink, lemon lolly, parakeet party, white (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: lemon lolly
Accessories: stitched daisies & Tulip die (CottageCutz), scrollworks ef (Cuttlebug), polished pink enamel dots (Stampin' Up), essential arches (Spellbinders)
Techniques: dry embossing
I am also entering:

1.  A Place to Start has an anything goes challenge with option of flowers. 
2Can You Handle the Pressure is anything goes w/option of weather. 
3.  My Time to Craft has an everything die cuts challenge. 
4.  Craft Rocket Challenge is to layer it up.
5.  Just Add Ink has a leaves-flowers-pots challenge. 




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful flowerpot in nice colors: this is really nice!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These colors are amazing together! I love how this whole design came together perfect! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at My Time to Craft
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright colours for such a sweet card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a super pretty card! Such gorgeous colours and I love the bright pink against the white. Makes for such a beautiful look. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails