Friday, April 5, 2024

Sending Good Thoughts

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

We had weather all over the place today. The consistent thing was the cold temps. It rained, snowed and then the sun popped out and this pattern was repeated all day long. Our workers were here working on the deck in all of this. But they got a lot accomplished and expect to finish next week sometime. I will post some photos of the progress tomorrow since I forgot to take some today.

I have been working on taxes most of the day. Time is getting short to get them completed and filed by the April 15 deadline. I use TurboTax to complete the forms. It's so easy and walks you through all the forms needed. But I have to first gather all the info for the forms. Since I use Quicken software for my checkbook I have to first get that up to date. It's a process for sure. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for my brother-in-law for his birthday. I used some of the elements of the Stampin' Up July 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit. The card base, the waves designer paper and the bottle are from the kit. I thought it had a masculine vibe to it. 

I used the colors from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #908. They were basic gray, bermuda bay and fresh freesia.
basic gray, bermuda bay, fresh freesia


The sea greenery and the seahorse are dies from CottageCutz. I cut them in the challenge colors.
Stamped my sentiment on the bottle die cut and wrapped some linen thread to complete the card. My birthday greeting is on the inside of the card.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time....God bless. 

Card Details:

Stamps: sending good thoughts (July 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Paper: fresh freesia, bermuda bay, basic white (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: bermuda bay (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Seahorse, Under the Sea dies (CottageCutz), Paper Pumpkin Kit (Stampin' Up)
Techniques: die cuts

I am also entering:
1.  Alphabet Challenge is "a" for adventure. 
2.  Crafty Catz challenge is any cute critter. 
3Creative Fingers Challenge is anything goes. 
4Crafty Gals Corner is anything goes. 
5.  Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge is anything goes. 



3 comments:

  1. Thank You for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this fabulous underwater card,love the seahorse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the color palette! The embossing in the background adds a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails