Saturday, April 13, 2024

A Little Christmas Spirit

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. Hope you are all doing well and have some time to get crafty this weekend. I am hoping to get some time in tomorrow. I just bought a new to me die from Spellbinders and I am anxious to give it a try. It's an artist's palette and would make a perfect card for my daughter-in-law who is an art teacher. 

Today though I was at a baby shower for the daughter of our good friends. It was held at a Golf Club and the luncheon was fabulous as were the decorations, favors and the cookie table. She received a lot of cute as well as practical gifts. She is having a girl. It's the first grandchild for our friends so they are super excited. 

Now onto my card for today. I created this Christmas card using the non-traditional Stampin' Up colors of pretty peacock, crumb cake and shaded spruce. 

For my Christmas card I started with my designer paper. It's from the Stampin' Up "brightly gleaming" collection. I saw this card on Pinterest and used it as inspiration. Stamped my ornaments on vanilla in shaded spruce ink. I used the ornament keepsakes stamp & die set also from Stampin' Up. 

I cut the star from gold cardstock and added greenery in gold and pretty peacock. Added gold metallic ribbon to complete the card.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time......God bless. 

Card Details:
Stamps: ornament keepsakes, star of light (Stampin' Up)
Paper: very vanilla, pretty peacock, brushed metallic, crumb cake, brightly gleaming dsp (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: shaded spruce (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: holiday ornaments die, holiday rhinestone basic jewels, ribbon (Stampin' Up), star ornament, holiday greenery die (CottageCutz)
I am also entering:
1.  My Time to Craft Christmas wants us to use non-traditional colors. 
2.  Christmas Craft Creations has a non-traditional colors challenge. 
3.  The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is anything goes. 


.








2 comments:

  1. The deep peacock teal color just has an elegant value to its tone and you've paired it well with gold! This is a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice non-traditional colors on your holiday card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails