Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Wreath

 
Hello Blogger friends and a happy Saturday to you all. I can't believe Christmas is on the wind down for another year. It was a great one here at the Marsh household. My son-daughter-in-law and granddaughter came in on the 27th of December and just left this morning.

We had plenty of family time with my son and family that lives here in Pittsburgh. A Christmas celebration on Christmas Day and then another one on the 29th with all of us.

Then on New Years Eve we all attended my niece's wedding. That was quite an event. We don't usually go out on this night so this was something different for us. We all stayed at the hotel where the wedding reception was held. Then in the morning after a brunch together we headed back here to my home.

My home is so quiet today. My hubby went to work and I took Brett and family to the airport. I kept myself busy so I wouldn't have time to think how much I miss them.

Now onto my card for today. I just didn't have the time to post all the Christmas cards I made so I will be doing that over the next week or so.  

On this one I used the wondrous wreath set from Stampin'-Up. It's a 2 step stamping set. My wreath is stamped in old olive and mossy meadow. Then I added real red berries. Layered the wreath onto some corrugated kraft paper.

The background panel is embossed with the Stampin'-Up "fancy fan" folder. Finished my card with the "joy" word.

Well, that's it for me for today. So until next time......God bless and happy new year.

card details:
Stamps: wondrous wreath (Stampin'-Up) 
Paper: real red, whispering white, kraft corrogated (Stampin'-Up) 
Paper Size: A2 
Ink: old olive, mossy meadow, real red 
Accessories: fancy fan ef & wreath framelits (stampin'-Up)

I am also entering:
1.  ABC Challenge has a Y is your choice challenge.
2Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge is anything goes.
3.  Let's Craft and Create has a Christmas challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at ABC challenge
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-ABC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Mary. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your traditional red and green look amazing on this! Very pretty! I am so glad to hear that you were able to spend time with family and celebrate the new year together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the traditional colours, that design is so simple but very effective and you've made a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails