Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Merry

 


Hello Blogger Friends and a happy Wednesday to you. Well it had to happen. My granddaughter was coughing while she was here for her Christmas visit and now I am down with a cold.

It's just a runny nose and some minor body aches but enough to keep me from the gym today. I took a hot shower and just got right back in my lounging pajamas. Hope I am feeling well enough to go to pre-school tomorrow. Thursday is my day there.

I cut back to 1 day a week for January and February. Then in March I will move back up to 2 days. The winter months can be a bear for driving and I don't like driving in the snow or ice. We have another assistant so I do have some flexibility with my schedule.

Let's move onto my card for today. This is another I made for Christmas. I found an old Stampin'-Up card photo kit in my stash. I was initially going to get rid of it and then I opened it up to take a peek. I knew I wasn't going to send a photo card but there were also instructions to make a greeting card. I was able to make 12 cards fairly quick using this kit. I sent 60 handmade cards this year.

So today I am showing the different cards I made with the kit. The kit came with the card bases, the scalloped frame, the die cut holly branch and the red border trim. On the first card, I added a die cut merry word, stamped the sentiment and added some sequins.


Christmas blessings die from SU Christmas Jingle kit

die cut from Echo Park kit
merry & bright die from SU  Christmas Jingle kit
die cut from SU Christmas Jingle kit

added my joy word and stamped sentiment


That's my cards for today. I hope you aren't getting tired of seeing my Christmas cards. I have just a few more to show and then I will move on. So until next time.......God bless.


I am also entering:
1.  ABC Christmas Challenge is anything goes.
2Crafting By Designs has an anything goes.  
3Inspiration Destination has an anything goes challenge.



 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love all of your kraft cards, each design is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, what a gorgeous selection of cards, the Kraft card with such stylish CAS designs look really lovely. Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just so pretty! I LURVE how those bright, fun, Christmas colors pop off the Kraft background. BRAVO! Well done!
    Thanks for sharing with ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Gorgeous array of cards..I LOve your colours and pretty designs. Thank you so much for joining us at
    ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx
    Hope your feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use the kit! Your cards look wonderful! Hope you are feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails