Thursday, January 7, 2016

Season Greetings

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Happy Thursday and thanks for taking the time to visit with the Charmed Life Blog. Today was my day at pre-school and in spite of being congested with a cold, I went.

I can't take any conventional cold medicine because it doesn't agree with me. I have a homeopathic medicine that my son left behind. They were giving it to my granddaughter who passed this along to my hubby and I. He took off work today because he felt so bad and spent most of the day in bed.

After pre-school I came home and realized how I felt. So I got my pillow and blanket and laid down for the afternoon.

The kids were high energy and still trying to adjust back to the classroom schedule. we kept them busy and even made some "fake" snow. That was a big hit with them. We used baking soda and hair conditioner. It made it cold and a consistency to roll it. We made mini snowmen. It was messy but had their interest for 15-20 minutes.

I am still on my Christmas cards and today I am showing 2 styles that I made with the November Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin'-Up. There were enough supplies in the kit to make 2 style cards. I will show the other design tomorrow.

 This first sample I made is almost following the kit instructions except that I used cherry cobbler bakers twine and added a few cherry cobbler punched snowflakes. The card base and holly die cut came in the kit. I liked the CAS style. These ones went out to my nieces, nephews and some other younger friends who would like this style card.


This is another I created using some elements from the kit. I used all the striped card bases but had one extra holly die cut. So I took a vanilla card base with some Stampin'-Up Christmas designer paper and added some cherry cobbler enamel dots for a different look. I like how this one turned out as well.

Well that's it for me for today. So until next time......God bless.

I am also entering:
1.  As You Like It challenge has an anything goes.
2.  Cards 4 Galz has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge is anything goes.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS cards. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the Rwine, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz this week, and good luck!!! Sharon xx DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails