Thursday, January 14, 2016

Butterfly Thank You

 
Hello Blogger Friends and a happy Thursday to you. Hope this 14th day in January finds you well. Today was my day at Pre-School. A couple of the kids were out- and the ones that were there were excited for school today.
 
We worked on a snowman which they loved doing. I sometimes buy foamie kits that have all the pieces you need to complete a project. They usually aren't something we can do as a group. So I work with them 1 or 2 at a time.
 
Today I took a chance and had 3 of them working together. It was fine and each kiddo made the snowman a little different. These are good projects for development of their fine motor skills. I have a  sample for them to look at while they work.
 
We also did some painting with toilet paper holders. They liked that as well. It was part of our letter "O" lesson. Even the creativity with this was amazing. This group likes art projects. That wasn't always the case in previous years.
 
I have another snowman project idea for next week. I think they will like this one as well.
 
Now onto my card for today. This is another card that I made for the Color Challenge #564 on Splitcoaststampers. Peggy was the hostess and she chose Cucumber Crush, Pacific Point and Sahara Sand for her color trio.
 
cucumber crush, pacific point, sahara sand
I

I needed some thank you cards so I went that direction with this one. I saw this card on Pinterest and decided to recreate it in the challenge colors.

I stamped the fern in cucumber crush, the honeycomb image in sahara sand and my thank you in pacific point. I cut the butterfly from pacific point designer paper from a Stampin'-Up die.

I cut some sequins from an MFT Die in pacific point and scattered them around my card to finish it off. Well, it's time to wrap up this blog post for today. So until next time...........God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: butterfly basics, perfectly penned 
Paper: cucumber crush, whisper white 
Paper Size: A2 I
Ink: cucumber crush, pacific point, sahara sand, pacific point dsp 
Accessories: butterfly thinlits (stampin'-up), sequins die (MFT) 

I am also entering: 
1.  Aud Sentiments has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Addicted To Stamps & More has an anything goes.
3.  Fresh Brewed Designs has an anything goes.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Love your color combos. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is great! I love the blue colours! They really pop up! Thank you very much for joining us at the ATSM challenge this week. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crafted. Great design and striking details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge . We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Prettiest I've seen so far this year. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails