Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Believe


Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It's been awhile since I posted on my Blog but for good reason. I had eye surgery, and the ophthalmologist limited my screen time. All went well with the surgery, and I am healing well. 

But it's time to get back to creating and posting on my Blog. I have missed being here for sure. So, let's get started with some details on this Santa card. 

I created an easel card using a die from Crafters Companion for the easel part. I have had this die for years and never used it before. It makes an easel card quickly and easily. It was also made for the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design Team challenge. 

My Santa is an older die from CottageCutz - it's the Woodland Santa. It's retired and not available any longer but there is a new Father Christmas die that would work just as well on an easel card. The sentiments are alos dies from CottageCutz. My background paper is from an older collection from Basic Grey - Figgy Pudding. 

And that's it for me for this post. Today is also our 36th wedding anniversary. We are going out to celebrate in a few hours. So until next time.......God bless. 

Card Details:
Paper: real red, old olive, soft suede, pacific point, white, black (Stampin' Up), med & light green (Bazzill), figgy pudding dsp (Basic Gray)
Accessories: rose easel die (Crafter's Companion), woodland santa die, country merry Christmas phrase die, believe die, pierced rectangle die, ( CottageCutz)
Techniques: easel card

I am also entering:
1. Use Your Stuff has an anything goes challenge.  This card used lots of "old stuff". 
2.  Die Cut Divas is all about the Holidays. 
3.  Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge is an easel card. 
4Peace On Earth Challenge #51 is anything goes. 
5Creative Creases is anything goes with a funfold. 



7 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great designed easelcard with a lovely Santa diecut.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I'm so glad your eye surgery went well and that you are back. I love the shape of your fun fold and thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! And that’s wonderful that your eye surgery went well! Glad you are back to cardmaking and blogging!
    Your Christmas easel card is lovely! All those great die cuts look very festive on your Figgy Pudding papers! Thank you so much for sharing this card at Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lots of good news, Mary! Firstly, hope you had a fun anniversary! Eye surgery is never easy so it's wonderful that you are now back in your craft room. Creating this easel card was the perfect way to get started, too! That easel card is beautiful!! I love that you used shaped dies. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're healing well and back in the saddle again, creating. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas for the Any Holiday Challenge this month. Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful easel card!! Thanks for joining in our November challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails