Thursday, October 19, 2023

Holiday Front Door

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

It's a beautiful Fall day here in Pittsburgh. My hubby's vegetable garden is done for another year. His flowers are still blooming and that will continue until we have the first frost. It was a very successful year for his gardens. 

I have lots of food in my freezers for wintertime enjoyment. It was a lot of work for both of us. I spent so many hours in the kitchen each day that I really didn't have time for much else. So now I am playing catch up with things I wanted to do but didn't get accomplished. 

Thanksgiving and Christmas cards would be one of those projects. Today I am showing a Christmas card I made using the colors from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #956. We were to use cherry cobbler, old olive and pool party for the color trio. Optional was to make it Christmas.
pool party, cherry cobbler, old olive

I used the Holiday Door die from CottageCutz for my card and cut in the challenge colors plus allowed neutrals. This will definitely be a one-of-a-kind card (LOL)! It was labor intensive with all the pieces. I ink blended the pool party cardstock to get a deeper shade of blue.

The background designer paper is from the Stampin' Up "tidings of Christmas" collection. My sentiment is also a die from CottageCutz- Christmas Greetings.

That's it for me for this post. So, until next time .......God bless. 
 
Card Details:
Paper: cherry cobbler, old olive, pool party, sahara sand, mossy meadow, tidings of Christmas dsp (Stampin' Up), glass slipper, sugar daddy (BazzillBasics)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: tumbled glass distress ink (Ranger)
Accessories: holiday door die, christmas greetings die (CottageCutz)

I am also entering:
1.  Most Magical time of the Year Challenge is anything goes- Christmas or Halloween.
3.  The Crafty Addicts challenge #6 is anything goes. 
4The Little Red Wagon has a patterned paper or not challenge. 



1 comment:

  1. Great take and lovely card with patterned paper, Mary. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon. Good Luck !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails