Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thankful and Blessed

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog today.

It's another beautiful day here in Pittsburgh - sunshine and very warm. I even had to turn my air conditioner back on. But that will end soon. We have some rainy and cold weather coming over the weekend. 

I am part of a fundraiser tomorrow so I baked today.  We are having a Pittsburgh cookie table. It's quite a tradition at weddings and now even graduation parties. Here is a link to read more about it. I make mini lady locks. They are made with a puff pastry and then filled with a vanilla buttercream. So delicious and a big hit on the cookie table. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #966 on Splitcoaststampers. I was the hostess, and I chose daffodil delight, calypso coral and pumpkin pie for the color trio. Optional was pumpkins or a 4th color or both. I did both options and garden green is my 4th color.
calypso coral, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie

I used the round pumpkin stamp set from The Ton Stamps to create my pumpkins. It's a layering stamp set. I started with daffodil delight for my first layer, pumpkin pie for the 2nd layer, and calypso coral for the 3rd layer.

I cut the pumpkins with the coordinating die and added to the white card base. For the middle pumpkin I used dimensionals to lift it off the base slightly.

Stamped my sentiment using the Fill it in Holiday set also from The Ton Stamps. 

I used a vine die cut in garden green cardstock to place behind the pumpkins. Scattered a few enamel dots to finish off my card. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 

 Card Details:
Stamps: Round Pumpkins, Fill it in Holiday (The Ton Stamps)
Paper: pumpkin pie, white, garden green (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, calypso coral, garden green (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Round Pumpkins die (The Ton Stamps), enamel dots (Doodelbug), corner vine die (CottageCutz)
Techniques: 3 step stamping
I am also entering:
1.  Crafty Gals Corner has a signs of Fall challenge. 
2.  Little Red Wagon has a Fall colors challenge. 
3.  The Paper Funday has an anything goes w/optional use yellow, orange & green. 
4.  I Spy with my Little Eye has a something from the farm challenge. 
5 Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday has an anything goes challenge.  




6 comments:

  1. Lovely fall card with those beautifully shaded pumpkins.Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a cookie table, that's something I've not seen at any wedding. Your Autumn card is lovely with those perfectly shaded pumpkins. Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out, so beautiful! Happy to hear the nice weather returned for a bit. I had to turn on the heat last week, hopefully we'll get some warmer days still, not sure I'm ready yet for cold weather! The mini ladylocks sounds so good!!
    Thanks so much for playing along this month at I spy with my little eye and my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Coloring is amazing. Really a nice fall/Autumn card. Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty pumpkin card and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for sharing with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, this is a gorgeous fall card. Your pumpkins are beautifully stamped and so perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful scrapbook page. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails