Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Teacup Bunny

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

Well Easter 2019  has come and gone. It was a wonderful day of celebration for us. We started off with our church service. Both our worship and our Pastor's sermon were great. I even wore an Easter bonnet to church. I usually only do that on Easter and several other women had them on as well. 

Our dinner didn't go quite as planned but in the end everything worked out good. My mother-in-law go sick so none of my in-laws came for dinner .We didn't find that out until I put my ham in the oven. But a friend of ours invited us to Easter dinner a week ago. I called to see if they could come to my home for dinner. She hadn't put her ham in yet and wanted us to come there. So I took my Easter ham and side dishes and we went there. It was a wonderful day of being with friends. 

Now today we are enjoying leftovers. I made a ham and asparagus quiche for dinner. It was really delicious. I didn't have the cheese I wanted so I just used the cheddar that I had on hand. I had a pie crust in the freezer and I was good to go.

For my card today, I am showing one last Easter card. This one I made for the color challenge #734 on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanne was our hostess and she chose grapefruit grove, daffodil delight and berry burst for her color trio. Optional was to add some sparkle.  

I was all over the place with my ideas to use these colors and kept hitting a brick wall. Then I decided to case a card I made that I made for the sketch challenge in February. See that one here. I changed the colors of course.

I used 2 newer dies from CottageCutz - the Teacup Bunny and Bunny Kisses and Easter Wishes dies. I allowed my bunny image to be element 4 of this sketch. He takes the place of the 2nd banner.

For the bunny feet, I sponged grapefruit grove ink on white cardstock. It looks pink in this photo. For the optional, I used glitter enamel dots in daffodil delight and berry burst colors. This card was sent to my nephew and his wife. She just loves my cards and gets so excited when I send them one. 

Well that's it for me for today. So until next time...….God bless. 

card details:
Paper: daffodil delight, berry burst, grapefruit grove, baked brown sugar, choc chip, naturals white, perfectly artistic dsp, polka dot parade dsp (stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: grapefruit grove
Accessories: Bunny in Teacup, Bunny Kisses & Easter Wishes dies (CottageCutz), flag stax die (MFT), glitter enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)


dies I used to create card:


I am also entering:
1.  2 Crafty Critter Crazies has an anything goes with a critter challenge.  
2.  Crafter's Café has an Easter or florals challenge. 
3.  Crafty Animals has an anything goes with an animal. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute bunny on your card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails