Thursday, April 4, 2019

Spring Birds on Vine

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
Today was a Pre-School day for me. It is letter "U" week. So today our project involved umbrellas. We had such a cute project where we made umbrellas from cup cake liners and chenille stems. Pinterest is so full of ideas for Pre-School art activities. The kids love art projects and are so proud of them when they are finished.
 
flirty flamingo, lemon-lime twist, pacific point
Now let's move onto my card for today. This one I made for the color challenge #731 on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanne was our hostess and she chose lemon-lime twist, pacific point and flirty flamingo for her color trio. Optional was to use wings on your project.

For my card design I used an old MojoMonday #452 sketch. I liked the layout and thought it would allow my background designer paper plus the card elements to be seen nicely.


The lemon lime twist designer paper is from the Stampin"-Up "gingham gala" collection. The Birdhouse and Vine is a die from CottageCutz. I sponged the die with lemon lime twist ink for a bit of a darker color. Also sponged the edge of the birdhouse with flirty flamingo ink.

My sentiment is a new to me set from Stampendous "Spring Sentiments" and I stamped in pacific point ink. I finished off my card by scattering a few flirty flamingo enamel dots.
 
Well, that's it for me for this post so until next time.....God Bless.
card details:
 
Stamps: Spring Sentiments (Stampendous)
Paper: : pacific point, lemon lime twist, flirty flamingo, whisper white, gingham gala dsp (Stampin Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: pacific point, lemon lime twist, flirty flamingo
Accessories: Birdhouse & Vine, stitched rectangle, stitched circle dies (CottageCutz), lemon lime twist ribbon (Stampin Up) flirty flamingo enamel dots (SU Paper Pumpkin Kit 2017)
 
I am also entering 
1.  Cute Card Thursday has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Imagine That Creative Playground has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Crafting By Designs has an anything goes challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the die cuts!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Cute dies. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails