Tuesday, April 9, 2019

He Is Risen

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
It was a beautiful Spring day here in Pittsburgh. A perfect day for a baseball game and that's where I was this afternoon. My grandson plays on his school team. They lost 5-4 but for me it's just great to be at the game and watch him play. He has another game tomorrow and hubby and I will be there. It's a bit of a drive through rush hour traffic but we feel it's important for us to go.
 
Now let's move onto my card for today. This one I made for the sketch challenge #741. Carey was the hostess and she gave us a great sketch for our cards.
 
I created an Easter card using a new CottageCutz die "He is Risen Cross". I cut it from Stampin'-Up "gorgeous grape" cardstock. The "Risen" phrase is also part of this new die.

I went with the Spring colors of mint macaron and gorgeous grape for my card. The background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "frosted floral" collection. It is part of their Fall - Christmas papers but I think it works well for my Easter card.

I masked off the sentiment stamp to use only the words "He is". Added a few mint macaron enamel dots to complete my card.
 
That's my card for today. So until next time...…..God Bless
Stamps: Jesus paid it all(SNSS)
Paper: very vanilla, mint macaron, gorgeous grape, frosted floral specialty paper (Stampin" �e" Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: tuxedo black (Memento)
Accessories: He is Risen Cross die (CottageCutz), Oval die (Spellbinders), purple ribbon (Darice), mint macaron enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)
 
die I used to create card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzheisrisencross.aspx
I am also entering:
1.  Crafty Cardmakers has an Easter Challenge.
2.  Cute N Crafty has an Easter challenge.
3.  Get Creative has an anything goes challenge.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the deep purple that you have used for your lovely traditional Easter card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design Mary - so pretty in the purple and green!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails