Tuesday, January 1, 2013

5 favorites from 2012

Happy New Year everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. We had a great New Year's Eve celebration with my son and his family.

We get together and celebrate my hubby's birthday and then we have a sleepover. We had a wonderful dinner let me tell you. My daughter-in-law is a fabulous cook.

She made a standing rib roast, a potato and leek casserole, roasted herbed cauliflower and roasted green beans. For dessert we had chocolate mousse and a incredible bread pudding with an amaretto sauce.

It is a blessing to my hubby as well. His birthday is December 28th. We have a great family time. My grandsons love it and my daughter-in-law told me at breakfast this morning that she loves sleepovers as well.

We are back home now and all is quiet here with just the 2 of us. I am working on my blog and my hubby is watching tv.

I found a blog that wants us to pick 5 of our favorite cards from last year and post them on our blog. It's a contest and their is a give away. So I thought  I would do a review of my work from last year and see what I liked best.

I made my own background on this one. See the blog post here.














 I just love these sweet chicks and the patterned paper. See blog post here.


Love the sweet Pure Innocence girls. This was my granddaughters valentines card. See blog post here.



 I won a design postion with Great Impressions Stamps with this card. See blog post here.

 I made my first sun-ray background on this one. See blog post here.



  Made this one and there was no stamping. I found this great paper and turned it into a card. See blog post here.

I had a tough time narrowing this down. I had 12 and finally ended up with these 6. That's my partial year in review. Thanks for supporting my blog in 2012. I appreciate all my readers and commenters.

So until next time........God bless.

Entering this in a contest on Debby's blog - A Scrapjourney. Check it out.
 


 








4 comments:

  1. Mary, your family time to celebrate a birthday and the new year sounds so wonderful! That menu sounded heavenly! Loved seeing your favorite cards again...they really are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the birthday celebration was a lot of fun. Always a treat to have family time!! I can see why they are yours favs Mary, all Beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards; great review of your favorites for last year. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails