Sunday, December 30, 2012

More Christmas Cards

using Stampin-Up ornament dies
card from our card club meeting
made with Echo Park Christmas papers
Happy Sunday and thanks for taking the time  to visit the Charmed Life Blog. The holidays are on the wind down side now.

But, I am not anywhere near ready to take down the Christmas decorations.
Seems like they just went up and the process of packing and putting away seems to take forever. So not for another week at least will I even attempt anything.

We had about 5 " of snow yesterday. It was so perfect watching from inside my home.

My hubby went out and built a snow woman. He wanted to send a picture to our sweet 2 year old granddaughter.

So he put a scarf and purse on her and took a photo. She is back home in California after being with us for Christmas.

Our neighbors are probably laughing and wondering what he was up to. But we are just some of those grandparents that love their grandkids sooo much.

So onto my cards for today. These are some more of my Christmas cards. I love making handmade cards for Christmas. Some of my friends told me they save my cards and use them for decorations each year. I was so blessed to hear that. Makes the effort of making so worth it.

Well that's it for me today so until next time.......God bless.

Some other challenges:
1.  Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge wants us to share any card not shown before. I have 3 new ones here.
2.  Card Crafters Circle has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Card Makin Mama's has a happy holiday challenge.
4.  Craft Us Crazy has a "merry christmas" challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Mary these are gorgeous abd so elegant. Loving your creative style.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards - think my favourite is the middle one - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 105 - hope to see you again so soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards. I bet they are real treat to receive. Your husband building a snowwoman to photograph and send to your granddaughter is precious! I hope you'll include a photo sometime on your blog. (Can you believe that 'snowwoman' isn't a word spell check recognizes?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, what a beautiful set of cards! I'm with you, I love seeing all the decorations and it's a lot of work to leave up for a short time. Taking down seems like even more work....lol

    GREAT picture of your husband out building a snowman! So fun!!!

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three cards are wonderful! I am in complete agreement on the decorations! It's not until after Christmas that I actually have time to sit down and enjoy looking at them!
    Your husband's snowwoman is terrific and I'm sure your granddaughter will love seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, all of these are so beautiful!!
    Love the snow-woman too! LOL! Precious and I know that little granddaughter will love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas cards are absolutely beautiful!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails