Saturday, December 1, 2012

Greatest Gift

Happy Saturday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. Well, December 1 is here and it's only 24 days until Christmas. I have lots to do to prepare but am confident that it will all get done.

My husband is almost finished with the outside decorations and I hope to start the inside ones sometime this weekend. Once I finish that I will start wrapping my gifts and baking. Just need to organize my days and stick to my schedule. Sometimes easier said than done.

Now onto my card for today. This one I made for my weekly blog post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog. I like the warm, country look to this card.

My card is using the Great Impressions Stamp "the greatest gift G290".  I did a little coloring of the holly & berries with Spectrum Noir markers.
I paired the stamp with Stampin-Up's poppy red designer paper from the "pawsitively prints" collection. The choc chip scallop is a die from MFT. Used some poppy parade poly-twill ribbon for my bow.

My layout is from the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge 411.

That's my card for today. Until next time........God bless.

Some other challenges:
1. Stampin Sisters in Christ wants us to make a Christmas card.
2. My Sheri Crafts has a 'tis the season" challenge.
3Fussy and Fancy has a "I love Christmas" challenge.
4. Jingle Belles has an anything goes holiday challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Mary. I especially love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the sketch Mary - love the gingham panels and lovely sentiment! We got our fence drapped with the pine swags, lights and red ribbons - the tree will be done sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Very clean and cute! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and cozy card! The red gingham definitely gives it a nice, country, homey feel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails