Thursday, December 6, 2012

~Merry Christmas~

Happy Thursday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. It's the most wonderful time of the year. I love the Christmas season and the family time, the gift buying, baking, special church services and plays, card making etc etc etc.

I am still working on my cards but they will be finished soon. We have the outside of the house decorated and today I will start the inside. Then a little break for lunch with a friend at Bahama Breeze. We both love their Salmon Tostada.

Now onto my card for today. This one I made for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers. This week the honors went to Sharri aka sseffens.

I wasn't familiar with this stamper but she has quite an impressive gallery of cards.

I chose her Christmas Baubles card to recreate ala Mary Marsh style. I kept her layout and Christmas theme.

For my card I used the Echo Park "very merry Christmas" collection. It has quite an array of beautiful Christmas papers plus element stickers. I used the ornament stickers and the Christmas sentiment for my card.

Cut a Stampin-Up top-note die in cherry cobbbler and layered the ornaments on that. Used the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder on the sentiment layer. Added some early espresso bakers twine to complete this card.

Well that;s it for me today so until next time.......God bless.

Some other challenges:
1.  Christmas at Sweet Stampin' has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Crafts and Me has an anything goes with an optional ornament.
3Deep Ocean Challenge has a "so this is Christmas" challenge.

9 comments:

  1. I still have tons of leftovers from the kit. I really need to play around with the rest of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Mary, love the style of your card.. the colours are so colourful, love it.. me too love the Christmas season :) Thank you for joining us for our 1st challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, I like how the twine wraps around under the label. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Mary. Love those hanging ornaments and the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Mary! I love the cut out ornaments and the wrapped string :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Mary! I love all of these little ornaments! The twine is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin with our 'anything goes challenge, hope to see you again soon, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! LOVE so much the design!

    Thanks for joining us at the Deep Ocean Challenge this forthnight

    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the string of ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails