Sunday, April 24, 2016

~Best Dad Ever~

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog on this Sunday in April. Or whatever day you have dropped by.
 
Well, progress is being made with my kitchen remodel. Our contractor came and installed the appliances on Friday. He didn't get to the lights because the dishwasher took more time than planned. I had no issue with that.
 
He will be back this week for the under cabinet lighting and he mentioned the other kitchen lighting. I haven't purchased that yet. Although I did see a pendant light for over my sink  at Lowe's that I liked. The other main ceiling fixture I am not sure yet. I did see one at Lowe's but not sure if I really liked it.
 
He keeps stressing to me to make sure that I like what I buy because once it's done.... So many decisions and making sure that everything looks good is a big factor. More than I realized, I think.
 
Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #579 on Splitcoaststampers. I am your hostess this week and I have chosen lost lagoon, hello honey and basic gray for my color palette. Optional is something masculine.

I decided to go with a Father’s Day theme for both my samples this week. I make a lot of them so this is a nice start for me.

For this card I used the Paper Trey Ink text block Dad die. I cut in basic gray and then highlighted a couple of the words in lost lagoon. Used dimensional adhesive to pop it up over some designer paper from Stampin’-Up – the confetti celebration collection. To complete this card, I used lost lagoon thick bakers twine and a few stars cut in hello honey.
 
Well that's my card for today. So until next time........God bless.
 
card details:
Paper: basic gray, whisper white, hello honey, lost lagoon, confetti celebration dsp (Stampin’-Up) 
Paper Size: A2 
Accessories: text block Dad die (PaperTrey Ink), lost lagoon bakers twine (Stampin’-Up), starry die (Verve)

I am also entering:
1.  A Bit More Time To Craft has an anythinggoes challenge. 
2.  Crafts Galore Encore Challenge has an anything goes.
3.  One Crazy Stamper Inc has an anything goes challenge.   

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 

 

 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Loving this card, the colours the background paper.......everything :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails