Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Father's Day Fishing trip

Hello Blogger Friends. Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

Hope your weekend was a good one. We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday at my son's home. It was a great family time and honor to my hubby and son. We had a beautiful day and were able to sit outside on their newly redesigned patio. It turned out so beautifully. I should have taken pictures, but I forgot. 

This card is the one I gave to my hubby for Father's Day. The background panel is a card base from the May 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit. This kit has card bases with great outdoor scenes. I cut the card base in half and used boho blue cardstock for my card base.

The Canoe and Bear are dies from the CottageCutz Campin Out collection. I stamped the Father's Day sentiment to complete this card. 

That's it for me for this post. So until next time .....God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: manly moments (PP May 2018)
Paper: boho blue, pecan pie, copper clay, smoky slate, wild wheat pacific point (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: midnite muse (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: campin out bear, campin out canoe dies (CottageCutz), Paper Pumpkin Kit May 2023 (Stampin' Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Aud Sentiments has a Fun Fold or Summer challenge + a sentiment. Fishing is a summer activity. 
2.  Crafting Happiness has an anything goes challenge. 
3.  Cupcake Inspirations has a Father's Day challenge. 
4.  The Cutie Pie Challenge is Dads or Lads.
5 Crafty Animals is anything goes with an animal. 










1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I LOVE how you used that die cut with the pattern paper. Adorable!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails