Saturday, June 17, 2023

Father's Day Camping Card

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. It's Father's Day weekend and we will be celebrating with our son and his family. Looking forward to getting together. 

I was a bit behind getting Father's Day cards ready this year. This one is for my son. I will be delivering it in person tomorrow since I only made it yesterday. I received my Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin Kit abut a week ago and these card bases are part of it. I thought they would make great backgrounds for Father's Day cards. 

I cut the card base in half and used boho blue cardstock for my card base.Boho blue is one of the new Stampin' Up in-colors and it coordinates with this kit. 

Since there is a tent in the background, I used a CottageCutz die that has the bear in a tent and placed it in the foreground. The tent is cut in moody mauve- a new Stampin' Up in- color. I also added a lantern carrying moose.

I stamped my sentiment, and this card is finished. That's it for me for this post so until next time......God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: man of the hour (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: boho blue. moody mauve, baked brown sugar, soft suede, crumb cake, real red, vellum (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: mossy meadow (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: campin out moose die, campin out bear in tent die (CottageCutz), Paper Pumpkin Kit
I am also entering:
1.  Cut It Up Challenge is masculine. 
2.  Daring Carmakers challenge is to make it masculine.
3.  Fab 'n' Funky wants us to use a sentiment. 
4.  Cardz 4 Guyz has a Father's Day Challenge. 
5The Card Concept 197B has a nature calls challenge. The nature theme is my inspiration. 





9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic scene you have created...those camping bears are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This is sure to bring a smile!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G324

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to pick out the distant tent and echo it with your die cut one, a great Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Wonderful background and adorable die! Thanks for sharing this handsome card at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the bear in the tent and the moose. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful scene- love it! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and congratulations on winning our random prize draw! We hope that you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome background and you turned it into a great camping scene. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scenic card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a perfect father's day card. It's awesome. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary: I never got around to comment on this lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We always appreciate your participation. I apologize for the delay; but I finally got your prize in the mail today along with a few other little goodies that I hope you can use. Have a blessed week.
    Karen L, DT
    The Card Concept
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails