Thursday, December 31, 2020

Christmas Cards

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this last day of December 2020. 

We have no plans for tonight just hanging at home, enjoying some appetizers and watching Hallmark movies. . And, yes I have a husband who watches them with me. 

I am showing the last of my Christmas cards on this post. I created all of these with the Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin Kit. I usually order this kit every Christmas. It's a way for me to supplement the handmade cards that I make. And the kits get better each year. 

In the kits, you get the card bases, clear stamp set, die cuts, ink and other embellishments. For this first card I made it according to the kit instructions. The beautiful die cut flowers came in the kit. 

For the 2nd card I decided to do a bit of an alternate.  I used the wreath and joy dies from the kit and then changed up the card base to soft seafoam cardstock. I layered the image panel with just jade cardstock. Added some just jade sequins to complete this card. 

On this 3rd card, I changed things up a bit by using cherry cobbler cardstock and die cutting the joy phrase. I like the embossed backgrounds that are supplied in the kit, and on this card I layered it with cherry cobbler cardstock.  I just added some red sequins and cherry cobbler bakers twine. 
On this last card, I completed it according to the kit instructions. I added a layer of cherry cobbler cardstock and a few red sequins from my supplies just to add interest. The gold  joy phrase came as part of the kit.
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless.

I am also entering:
1.  Crimbo Crackers has an anything goes Christmas challenge.
2.  Cute Card Thursday has an anything goes.  
3.  Crafters Cafe Challenge has an anything goes.  
4Crafty Sentiments Designs has an anything goes challenge. 


1 comment:

  1. All of these are beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing them with us at The Crafter's Cafe. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails