Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Joy Nativity

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

December is quickly drawing to a close and soon we will ring in a new year. I am sure most of us will be glad to say goodbye to 2020. The spread of this China virus and all that ensued with the spread was a lot of anguish for most people. But, enough of that for now.  

My card for today is one that I created for an event on Splitcoaststampers. I really liked the simplicity of this card and did create 2 of them. Something I don't usually do. I don't create multiples of my Christmas cards. Well, I should qualify that statement. I order the Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin Kit for Christmas and that gives me 10 quick cards to make. But my other cards are one of a kind and I like it that way.

This challenge was to use plaid on our card. I had the perfect sheet of 6 x 6 designer paper. And since I didn't need the entire sheet for this card I was able to make 2 cards. The cherry cobbler card base coordinates to the designer paper.

The Joy Nativity die is from CottageCutz and is currently on sale at 50% off. A good chance to pick up some dies for next year's cardmaking. The stitched edge is a die from MFT. I finished off this card by adding a few green glitter enamel dots. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. I still have a few more Christmas card creations to post on the blog. I will be featuring those over the next several days.

card details:
Paper: cherry cobbler, whisper white, festive farmhouse dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: Joy Nativity die (CottageCutz), stitched basic edges die (MFT), glitter enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Lemon Shortbread has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Country View Challenge is an anything goes Christmas.
4Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge is anything goes.
5.   Die Cut Diva's has an anything goes challenge.    



3 comments:

  1. I love how you used that die - the sentiment really stands out in red and the unusual die cut is perfect for this. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for joining us over at Country View x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails