Friday, December 11, 2020

Merry Christmas Floral

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Hope you are making progress with your Christmas to do's. I have finished all my decorating and am now working on finishing up my cards. My plan is to get them in the mail by tomorrow. So I hope I meet my goal. I would like to start baking and candy making next week. I am ahead of myself this year. I guess because I am no longer in Preschool. Ours closed in March as I mentioned previously. 

Now let's move onto my card for today. This one I created with the Stampin'-Up October Paper Pumpkin kit. If you're not familiar with these kits, they send you everything you need to make 8 of these cards. At Christmas I usually order 2 kits to get some cards together quickly. 

The other more detailed cards I make throughout the year go to specific people who appreciate the time & effort it takes to put them together. Full disclosure: I have an A, B and C list for my Christmas cards. The A people get my detailed cards. The B people get cards from the Paper Pumpkin kits like the one I am showing today. The C people get a store bought card. Yes, I actually send some store bought cards to about 10 or so people.  

This card today is one I created for the color challenge #816 on Splitcoaststampers. I was the hostess for the challenge and I chose just jade, soft seafoam and cherry cobbler for my color trio. Optional was to do anything Christmas. 
just jade, soft seafoam, cherry cobbler

The gold card base is part of the kit as are the die cut Christmas flowers and the gold flag banner. My sentiment is stamped in just jade ink with a stamp from the kit. I added some cherry cobbler bakers twine in the corner. It's also part of the kit. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time....God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: Joy to the world (PP Kit Oct 2020)
Paper: whisper white, crumb cake base (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: just jade
Accessories: elements from Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Winter Wonderland has an anything goes challenge. 
2.  Crafty Gals Corner has a 'tis the season challenge. 
3.  The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge is anything goes.
4.  Crafty Creations challenge is anything goes.  
5.  Creative Moments has an anything goes challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with the gold and the flower. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails