Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Baking Spirits Bright

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

We are in the middle of a snowstorm and are expecting between 4" to 7". It looks so pretty outside right now. It's a perfect day to stay inside and work on Christmas preps. And that's exactly what I am doing. 

I am finishing up on getting my Christmas cards addressed. This will be done today and tomorrow I will start on my baking and candy making. I am ahead of where I am most years. 

I took a quick break from card addressing to complete my Blog post. This one I made for the color challenge #817 on Splitcoaststampers.  Chris was our hostess and she chose calypso coral, mint macaron and misty moonlight and as her color trio. Optional was to use your favorite yellow. One of mine is mango melody and I used it for the snowman's nose.
calypso coral, mint macaron, misty moonlight

I decided to try and get these colors to work for Christmas. For my card I used the new Baking Spirits Bright die by CottageCutz. It's part of the Christmas Part 3 release. I used the challenge colors on the snowman. And, the little tray she is holding is cut in misty moonlight cardstock.

The sentiment is part of this die and I cut it in calypso coral. I decided to cut the rolling pin in white and then adding the "spirits phrase" in calypso coral using the die inlay technique. To finish off the card I added a few gingerbread that are also part of this die.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time........God bless. 

card details:
Paper: whisper white, calypso coral, mint macaron, misty moonlight, baked brown sugar, calypso coral dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: mint macaron, calypso coral
Accessories: baking spirits bright, square dies (CottageCutz), softly falling ef (Stampin'-Up)
dies I used to create card:



I am also entering:
1.  ABC Christmas Challenge is "Y" for your favorite things. Mine are die cuts.
2.  Crafty Creations has an anything goes challenge. 
3.  The Paper Funday Challenge is anything goes. Optional is Christmas/Holiday. 
4.  Christmas 24 has a food/drink challenge. 
5 Country View Crafts has a Christmas challenge. 




5 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge with Twist at The Paper Funday Challenges this month. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Thank you for joining Christmas 24. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, sweet, and festive! Thanks for joining us at Christmas 24!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a jolly snowbaker!! He's perfectly dressed and I do like the cute little die cut gingerbread guys! Nice work. Thanks for playing along with Christmas 24 Challenge, and I'm sorry to be so late commenting on your card. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and adorable Snowman die cut, love the papers and other elements you've used. Thanks for joining the challenge at The Paper Funday and Happy New Year! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails