Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Merry Christmas Reindeer

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It's been a relaxed day here in my home. The kind we usually like having after Christmas. Although there was no hectic pace this year and I wouldn't mind having a bit of hectic right about now. I want to get into my craft room and get things organized and even start a purge of stuff I have been holding onto but don't use. That may be a project for January. You know the time that everyone starts thinking about getting organized. 

My friend dropped off some homemade Italian Wedding Soup and crusty bread. That was such a wonderful surprise and I already had a bowl. It's always nice being thought of by friends, especially the food type surprises. 

For my card today, I am showing one of my Christmas cards. This card came as a kit from my Stampin'-Up demonstrator. If you purchase from her in a given month, she sends a card that just needs to be assembled and stamped. This one I had for a couple of years stored away in my craft closet. I found it one day when I was clearing out some things and put it together for this Christmas. 

The cute little deer is from an older Stampin'-Up set- "seasonal chums". The designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up Christmas 2017 collection. The piece of red glitter paper came with the card kit. I added the red glitter dots. 

This one was sent off to one of my nieces who has 2 little ones. I thought it was such a cute card. 

Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless. 

I am also entering: 
1.  ABC Christmas Challenge is Y for your favorite  things. Mine is die cuts & designer paper.
2.  Crafty Gals Corner has a Tis the Season challenge.  
3.  Merry Little Christmas Challenge has an anything goes. 
4.  SheepSki Designs has a feature a creature challenge. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails