Thursday, March 28, 2019

Bunny in a Carrot Car

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
It was a Pre-School day for me today. I can't believe this is our last class in March. We spent the month honoring Dr Seuss. We read the kids 5 of his books and did a corresponding craft. Today I took in mini ice cream cones to end our day. I found these little cones at Trader Joes. They are the perfect size for 3 year old kiddos.
 
Next month we will be focusing on Spring crafts. I have some really cute ones planned for the kids. Then before I know it we will be on Easter break.
 
And, speaking of Easter let's move onto my card for today. This one I made for the sketch challenge #737 on Splitcoaststampers. Carey was the hostess and she gave us a great layout for our cards.
 
I used 2 new CottageCutz dies on my card -Bunny Carrot Car & Happy Easter Greeting. I chose my card colors based on the colors in the Stampin'-Up designer paper. It's from the "sweet taffy" collection.

The "happy phrase" on the sentiment panel is a die cut and then I stamped the Easter phrase. Both are in tempting turquoise. To finish off my card, I added a few melon mambo enamel dots.
 
Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time...….God bless.
 
Stamps: Blessings (MFP)
Paper: tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, old olive, daffodil delight, melon mambo, smokey slate, sweet taffy dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: turquoise, smokey slate (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: bunny carrot car, happy easter greeting (CottageCutz), it's my party enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Aud Sentiments Challenge is any sentiment except happy birthday.
2.  Crafty Gals Corner has a Spring is here challenge.
3.  Crafty Creations has an anything goes challenge.
 
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzbunnycarrotcar.aspx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails