Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 Favorite Cards (Part 1)

Hello Blogger Friends! Happy New Year! Hope your Christmas celebrations were great and that you had time with family/friends. 

My son and his family left to go home to California today. The house is so quiet, and I miss them already. But we had some great family time with both our sons. One lives here in Pittsburgh and the other in CA. 

I am starting off my year with some of my favorite cards from 2023. I am posting 6 cards today and 6 cards tomorrow. 
February 2023


This next one is a birthday fun fold pop up card. I have a full tutorial on this post.
March 2023


April 2023
This is an easel treat card box. Full tutorial on this Blog post.
May 2023
June 2023
July 2023 (1)
July 2023 (2)

Well, that's Part 1 of my faves. Stop back tomorrow to see Part 2. God Bless!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails