Sunday, December 17, 2023

Santa Letter Mailbox

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It's a rainy Sunday here in Pittsburgh. We started our day off with church and we also taught Sunday school. My hubby and I have the 5–7-year-olds. It's a great age group to work with. 

We did our lesson on the Nativity and then we had them make a Nativity Christmas ornament to take home. I found this idea on Pinterest, and it worked out well. I didn't use her template but used a die and cut my own nativity scene. 

Now I am at home relaxing and enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon. Maybe I should be wrapping gifts, but I just don't feel like doing anything. That can always be done tomorrow. I had a busy week and taking this day as a day of rest.

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #978 on Splitcoaststampers. I was the hostess and I chose real red, white and blueberry bushel for the color trio. Optional was anything goes. 
real red, white, blueberry bushel

This was one of my last Christmas cards, and I selected these colors so I could use this new to me mailbox die from Spellbinders.

Cut the images in the challenge colors and for my anything goes option I chose to use green - old olive and mossy meadow.

My background paper is from the Stampin' Up "winter meadow" collection. I cut a snowbank in white glitter paper and stamped my sentiment to complete my card.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time......God bless.

Card Details:
Stamps: parcel & post sentiments (Spellbinders)
Paper: real red, white, blueberry bushel, old olive, mossy meadow, winter meadow dsp (Stampin' Up), white & red glitter paper (Paper Studio)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: real red (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: parcel & post mailbox, parcel & post Christmas decorations (Spellbinders), stitched hils die (Lawn Fawn)

I am also entering:
1.  Crafty Calendar has a Christmas themed challenge. 
2 Inkspirational Challenge is "celebrate".
3Cut It Up has a "celebrate" challenge. 
4.  My Time to Craft has a holidays around the world challenge.
   




5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful big mail box Mary - full to the brim with festive letters to Santa, foliage and treats! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Celebrate and also wishing you a Merry Christmas! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this is so adorable! I absolutely love this! Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft. I cannot wait to see more of your beautiful creations.
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Christmas card, I love all the detail. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and that die!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Celebrate challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this die set! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up challenge. We hope you'll continue to play along with us in 2024.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails