Friday, December 22, 2023

Christmas Card Trio

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

It's 3 days before Christmas so I hope you are all on schedule with the Christmas Preps. I went our food shopping for my Christmas dinner this morning. The store opened at 8:00 am and that's when I got there.

The parking lot was already full and the store inside was packed. Fortunately, I had a list and was able to get everything I needed in 1/2 hr. That was a record for me. 

I finished up all my gift wrapping today and also made more cookies. I just have to run the sweeper and clean the bathrooms and I will be ready for my Monday dinner with my family. 

Now let's move onto my card for today. This one I created with some of the contents of the November 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up. It was a kit to create tags, but I turned the tags into A2 size cards. 

My backgrounds are all designer paper from Stampin' Up. I coordinated the card bases with the colors of the dsp. The angled layers are also designer paper and cardstock that I embossed with a snowflake folder. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time ......God bless.

I am also entering:
1.  Jingle Belles has a wrapping up Christmas challenge. 
2.  Most Magical Time of the Year- anything goes Christmas. 
3.  As You Like it Challenge is anything goes. 
4Creative Inspirations Challenge is anything goes. 
5.  Classic Design Challenge is anything goes. 






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, These are all really cute and very festive looking. - Wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails