Thursday, December 21, 2023

Merry Christmas Tag

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

It's the start of the Winter Solstice and also just 4 days until Christmas. I hope your Christmas preps are going according to schedule. 

I am finished with my gift shopping and as soon as I finish this post, I will be wrapping gifts. Then tonight I will get back to more cookie baking. I baked 10 dozen cookies last night. Tomorrow I will do my food shopping for Christmas dinner and then Saturday it will be a day of completing any wrapping or cookie baking I didn't get to. 

Now onto my post for today. This Christmas card I made using some of the contents of the Stampin' Up November 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit. I made several and will post them over the next several days. It is a kit to make tags, but I changed it to a A2 card.

I added designer paper for the background. It's from the Sweetest Christmas collection by Stampin' Up.  The glitter paper is a mint macaron shade also from Stampin' Up. The tag, candy cane and bakers twine are from the kit. 

To complete this card, I stamped the sentiment and scattered a few enamel dots. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless. 

Card Details:

Stamps: From the North Pole (PPKit 2022)
Paper: sweet sorbet, mint macaron glitter paper, sweetest christmas dsp (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: sweet sorbet (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Kit November 2022, sweet sorbet enamel dots (Stampin' Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Creative Knockouts has a time to be merry challenge. 
2.  ABC Christmas Challenge is "Z" for black & white or Stripes. 
3.  Fab 'n' Funky has a Christmas challenge. 
4.  The Sisterhood of Crafters has a Christmas challenge. 
5.  Shopping our Stash has a winter holidays challenge. 




5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, so festive!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your layers of tags...very creative and festive!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Winter Holiday" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. This is our last challenge for 2023...we look forward to seeing you back in January 2024!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS512

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those layers ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card Mary. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. quelle magnifique création Mary, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Creations, biz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails