Friday, December 30, 2022

Peace and Joy Wreath

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog. 

It's a late-night post for me. My son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter are here visiting for Christmas. The days seem to go by so quickly with other family visiting and just spending time with my granddaughter. Everyone is in bed now so I thought I would get this post in. I am still showing this season's Christmas cards. 

This one I created for the Splitcoaststampers 2022 Falliday Fest. This challenge we were to make a card or project that uses pines... trees or cones... or both!! 

I chose the pinecone option, and they are featured in my designer paper. The designer paper is from the "Painted Christmas" collection from Stampin' Up.  

My wreath is a new die from CottageCutz. It's the Peace and Joy Wreath. I cut it evening evergreen and real red cardstock also from Stampin' Up. 

Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 

card details:
Paper: soft succulent, evening evergreen, real red, basic white, painted Christmas dsp (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Accessories: Peace and Joy Wreath (CottageCutz)
I am also entering:
1.  As You Like It challenge is anything goes for Christmas. 
2 C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #662 is anything goes. 
3 Krafty Chicks challenge is anything goes. 
4.  Crafty Gals Corner is anything goes. 
5.  The Paper Funday Challenge is anything goes with optional of Holiday Time. 




4 comments:

  1. Beautifully festive papers and card Mary. Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs. 💖
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday
    Inspiration Station
    **coming 15 January - The Beautiful Blosoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the wreath and elegant writing font..

    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Simple, but so cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails