Thursday, December 22, 2022

Jolly Santa

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Well, it's 3 days before Christmas. Hope all your plans are going according to schedule. I am making more cookies today and then off to the grocery store to pick up supplies for Christmas dinner. Tomorrow its gift-wrapping time. Then Christmas Eve we will be going over to my son's home for dinner. 

Then Christmas I have everyone here for dinner. My menu is a lot different this year. I kept going back and forth with what to make. Then I decided on wedding soup, stuffed banana peppers, stuffed shells and a tossed salad. I will have a charcuterie board for appetizers and Christmas cookies for dessert. I hope it goes over well with everyone. We will see. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I made for the color challenge #924. I was the hostess and chose crumb cake, cherry cobbler and shaded spruce for my color trio. Option was to use snowflakes.
My card is using elements from the Oct 2022 Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit. This kit is just too cute and there are 3 different card styles to make.

I stayed pretty much true to the design of the card in the kit. I added some plaid designer paper and shaded spruce rhinestones.

I covered the optional item with 3 iridescent snowflakes that came as part of the kit. And that's my card for today. So until next time......God bless

card details:
Stamps: HoHoHo (Stampin' Up PP Kit Oct 22)
Paper: cherry cobbler, shaded spruce, crumb cake, wrapped in plaid dsp (Stampin' Up) plaid
Paper Size: A2
Ink: earl espresso
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Kit Oct 2022, shaded spruce rhinestones (Stampin' Up)

I am also entering:
1.  As you Like It Challenge is anything goes for Christmas. 
2.  Creative Knockouts has a tis the season challenge. 
3.  Moving Along with the Times has a Christmas challenge. 
4.  Crafty Gals Corner has a tis the season challenge. 
5Fab 'n' Funky has a last minute Christmas challenge. 





2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I need to remember this card design. love the way you did the JOY.. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Ayli challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails