Friday, January 4, 2019

To You & Yours


Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog.
 
It's my first post of 2019 even though I am still showing Christmas cards. I made these ones with the Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin kit. I loved the plaid designer paper that was included in the kit.
 
The farmhouse style is one that is growing on me. Although I am really not ready to do a home makeover yet. These cards went out to my nieces and some friends who have embraced the style for their homes. I made 20 of these cards.
 
The Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to make a more Clean and simple style card. I saw a card on the Paper Pumpkin Facebook page and used her idea for my cards. I changed the snowflake colors on the first card.
 
Well that's it for me for this post. I have my grandson coming over for a sleepover and it's time to get ready for his visit. So until next time...….God bless.
 
I am also entering:
1.  As You Like It Challenge is anything goes.
2Crafting with an Attitude has an anything goes challenge.
3.  A Bit More Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Mary. Gorgeous colours and background paper. Thank you for sharing with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails