Saturday, January 12, 2019

Cupcake Love

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Love Blog this Saturday in January.
 
We are expecting some wintry weather later today. It's a great day to be be sipping on some coffee and working on crafts. I am doing both at this moment (lol)!!
 
I have started on my Valentine cards. I usually make some for the guys at church to give to their wives. They look forward to it every year. And then I send to my own family.
 
This card I made today is also being featured on the CottageCutz Blog for my weekly DT post.  I used a new die from the Valentine collection - Love Cupcake.
 
I wanted to stick with the traditional Valentine colors of red & pink with black accents for my card. I chose some heart themed designer paper for my background layer.
Black card base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Red Layering Panel: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Designer Paper: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Image Panel: 3rd largest stitched square die
Black Layering Panel: 2nd largest square set die
I cut the cupcake from red and pink cardstocks. Love all the detail on the cupcake base as well as the icing. I adhered this with Ranger multi medium matte.
Stamped a corner sentiment using a Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin set from a couple of years ago.
I angled the image panel and used some black velvet ribbon as an accent.
Finished off my card by attaching to the black base. Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time...…..God bless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails