Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas Poinsettia

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit this last Saturday of 2019.

 This year went by like a whirlwind. Hope 2019 slows down a bit (lol). I am getting ready for my youngest son and his family to come and visit for a week. they will arrive tomorrow. 
Looking forward to another celebration of Christmas with them. My sweet little granddaughter, Phoenix Daisy, will bring such a wonderful joy to our home. Her antics will be talked about long after she leaves.

I have a lot of little things to do to get ready for their visit. So let's move onto my card for today. This is another of my Christmas cards from this season. The layout is from the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers this past summer. And, the challenge hostess was Sandie. Here is a link to the challenge. You have to be a fan club member to be able to view it though. 

I created a Christmas card using the MFT poinsettia die with Stampin'-Up's cherry cobbler cardstock. My background paper is from the Christmas Specialty collection from Stampin'-Up.

Also used a metallic snowflake, sequins and silver cord to complete my card. And, that's my card for today. So until next time...…..God bless.

card details:
Paper: cherry cobbler,garden green, this Christmas specialty dsp (Stampin'-Up) 
Paper Size: A2 
Accessories: poinsettia & flag stax dies (MFT), foil snowflake (Stampin'-Up), silver cord (recollections), silver sequins (Darice) 

I am also entering:
1.  Fussy and Fancy has a Christmas/New Years challenge. 
2.  As You Like It has an anything goes challenge. 
3.  Crafty Creations has an anything goes challenge. 
4.  Cute n'Crafty Christmas has a Christmas/Winter theme.
5.  Creative Moments has an anything goes with optional of Christmas challenge

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails