Monday, December 24, 2018

Peace & Goodwill

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life.
 
Well, it's now 2 days before Christmas 2018. I am busy making chocolate treats today. Chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered oreos, chocolate covered cashews and peppermint bark are all on my to do list. 
 
I wanted to get another of my Christmas cards posted before I begin any of my activities. So here are some details on this card.  I used the  Splitcoaststampers sketch #722 for my card. Cathy was our hostess and she has given us a great layout to turn into a card.
 
 My background designer paper is from the Stampin-Up twinkle-twinkle collection. This starry navy-blue paper caught my eye and I thought it would work well as the backdrop for my main image. Since the layout calls for 2 rectangular panels, I used white ribbon to divide the panels.

The Peace On Earth image is a die from CottageCutz and I cut it with some silver cardstock. I added another large star also cut in silver cardstock.

To finish off my image panel, I stamped my sentiment and scattered a few navy blue stars. Then, I attached it to a silver card base.
 
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.....God bless and Merry Christmas.
card details:
Stamps: wonderful words holiday (PaperTrey Ink)
Paper: whisper white, twinkle twinkle dsp (Stampin'-Up) silver cardstock (Recollections)  
Paper Size: 5 3/4" x 4 1/2" 
Ink: night of navy (Stampin'-Up)  
Accessories: Peace on Earth die (CottageCutz), Northern Star (Frantic Stamper), White Ribbon (Michael's)  
 
I am also entering: 
1.  Cute N Crafty has a Christmas/Winter challenge.
2 Dream Valley has a Christmas challenge.
3Path of Positivity has an anything goes w/optional of metallic
 

6 comments:

  1. Prefect CAS card. Love the die cut sentiment
    Thanks for sharing with us
    DT Cute N crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges. Very nice and Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so beautiful! The manger scene inside the 'O' is perfect and tells the story so well; most definitely a positive message with gorgeous metallic sparkle for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - very elegant.


    Thanks for joining us at the Cute n Crafty Challenge Blog and all the best for the New Year.

    Helen
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails