Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Mice

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
Christmas has finally arrived and I hope you will have a wonderful day spent with family and friends. My son and his family will be here for Christmas dinner later today. I wanted to get a quick blog post in before my day gets underway.
 
This card I created for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #714. Pam was the hostess and she chose merry merlot, shaded spruce and very vanilla as her color trio. Optional was to add some shimmer or glitter.
very vanilla, merry merlot, shaded spruce
My card is using the CottageCutz "Christmas Mice" die. I used the challenge colors for their clothes and for the presents.

For the background, I used an MFT stencil and some Stampin'-Up shimmer glitter paste. This covers the optional item. I also used some glitter paper for the snowbank.

To get the challenge color vanilla into my card, I used a vanilla enamel dot. I added it to the bow on the outdoor lamp.
 
Well that's it for me for this post so until next time...….God bless and Merry Christmas.
 
card details:
Paper: merry merlot, shaded spruce, whisper white, baked brown sugar, basic gray, smoky slate (stampin'-Up) white glitter paper (Recollections)  
Paper Size: A2  
Ink: baked brown sugar (Stampin'-Up)   
Accessories: Christmas Mice, Joy of Giving (CottageCutz), Snow stencil (MFT), shimmer glitter paste (Stampin'-Up)  


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails