Thursday, November 12, 2009

christmas ornament


happy thursday and welcome to the charmed life blog.

it was another beautiful, sunny day here in pittsburgh. a perfect day to be outside doing anything but that's not where I was.

since, I have been at church a lot lately getting our new bookkeeper on board, I had a lot of stuff to catch up on at home. but, somehow I didn't seem to make much progress.

tonight is also our home group meeting and my husband & I lead the group. so, I had a few things to prepare for that as well.
I also had to get some stamping time in as well (lol). but, that was after I went to buy some groceries. the supplies were at a low point. I guess we have all been there.


anyway, onto my card for today. this one was for 2 challenges.

the 1st was wednesday's sketch challenge over at splitcoaststampers. this layout was an easy one to work with and roxie always gives measurements. she makes it easy for us.

the 2nd challenge was a new one for me. I was blog surfing today-when I should have been doing laundry, and I found the creative belli blog.

they had a challenge going on where you use a christmas themed embellishment on your card.
I am trying to use the die-cuts from the stampin-up holiday jingle kit. so their challenge was a good one for me.

my paper is from the basic grey fruitcake collection.
I also used a rub-on from stampin-up's word flurries set. and that is basically my card.


thanks for looking and remember to leave me a comment. I like hearing from all of you.

subscriptions are free to my blog and sent right to your in-box. just leave your email address in the sign-up area.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails