Thursday, November 19, 2009

blog award


happy thursday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog today. this is super early for a post for me, I think I said that yesterday as well (lol). tonight, I have kendra & aaron coming over- they are a young couple that my husband & I mentor. they are getting married next year and we have been meeting with them. we felt really honored that they would ask us to meet with them. it's been about a year now.


kendra also asked me to make her wedding invitations. another way that she honored me!! I am a little nervous, but she is so encouraging to me. so tonight we are going to go over her ideas so I can come up with a sample for her.

now, speaking of honors a couple of weeks ago, april, from sugar daisy creations blog gave me this one lovely blog award. again, I was so honored since I am verye new to the blog world.

I was busy and did not post the award right away and now I can't find her blog. It seems to have disappeared from blogger. Or, maybe it's just me. so, april if you are reading this send me the link to your blog.
well, its a wrap for another day my friends. hope you will drop by to visit soon

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary! Just was thinking about your blog since you mentioned it last night! Glad to see your displayed your blog award, congrats! I LOVE your Christmas Cards....BEAUTIFUL! Hope you had fun with Aaron & Kendra tonight planning out their invitations, I can't wait to see them! So crazy that their wedding is already less than a year away! Well I should be packing some things for Jesse for his little trip, so back to work! Just wanted to stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails