Friday, November 27, 2020

Love You Tons

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this  Black Friday in November. 

I didn't go out to do any shopping today. Didn't have anything in particular that I was looking for and nobody gave me any Christmas ideas as yet. I usually have to keep nudging for those. For one of my daughters-in-law I am already finished shopping. She like various body treatments and make-up. One of her faves is Josie Maran and QVC always has such great buys on her body creams and body butters. So I picked up stuff during the Christmas in July specials. 

We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. Everything turned out perfect. Something that was a bit different this year was sharing different side dishes with my neighbors on either side of me.  For one of them, I shared mashed potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. To my other neighbor I shared mashed potatoes and stuffing.

Then they shared with me, glazed carrots, green beans, homemade rolls, apple pie and pumpkin roll. I loved doing that and am hoping that we can do it again for another meal. It helped make the day special since none of us had any additional family here celebrating with us. 

Now onto my card for today. It might seem odd posting a Valentine's Day card when Christmas hasn't arrived yet but I have good reason. This card is part of a group post on the CottageCutz Blog. There is a new release of Safari dies and they are on sale at some great prices. 

So using the Safari Elephant die, I decided to create a card for Valentine's Day. My background paper is from the Stampin'-Up "From My Heart" collection. I paired it with flirty flamingo and real red cardstocks, colors that coordinate with the designer paper.  

The layout is from the latest MojoMonday #550 sketch.
I decided to go with a punny sentiment and used a stamp from the Lawn Fawn "love you tons' set. I stamped in basic gray ink. The Valentine Phrase is from the CottageCutz "Valentine Phrase & More" die. 
 
Well, that's it for me for this post so until next time.......God bless. 

dies I used to create card:




I am also entering:
1.  Crafty Creations has an anything goes challenge. 
2.  2 Crafty Critter Crazies has an anything goes challenge. 
3.  A Bit More Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge. 
4Crafts Galore Encore challenge is anything goes. 
5.  Crafty Animals has an anything goes challenge. 





2 comments:

  1. Very cute card :)

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! The elephant is just adorable and I love the heart embossing on the background piece!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails