Monday, November 23, 2020

Gingerbread Baker

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog. 

Just a few days until Thanksgiving 2020. It's going to be a bit of a different one and scaled back for most people that I know, including me. But, it's still Thanksgiving and a time to give thanks for all the blessings that we do have. 

I am going shopping tomorrow for the additional items I need for my dinner. I bought my turkey the other day and it's thawing in my refrigerator now. I love preparing this meal and don't intend to cut back on anything even though it's just my hubby and I. 

Now onto my card for today. this one I created for the color challenge #818 on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanne was the hostess and she chose real red, cinnamon cider and purple posy for her color trio. Optional was to create something gingerbread. 

For the card layout I used an older sketch SC827 from Splitcoaststampers. The option was offered to make a pocket card and I decided to do that. This photo shows the pocket and the inside tag.

My Gingerbread Baker is a new die from CottageCutz. I cut her in baked brown sugar (neutral) and then used the challenge colors for her hat, scarf, rolling pin and spoon.

To complete my card I added a few real red glitter enamel dots. This photo shows the tag inside the pocket. 


Well, that's it for me for this post . So until next time.......God bless. 

card details:
Paper: real red, purple posy, cinnamon cider, baked brown sugar, toile tidings dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: gingerbread baker, merry christmas love dies (CottageCutz), glitter enamel dots, real red curly ribbon (Stampin'-Up)
Techniques: card pocket
Dies I used to create card:

I am also entering:
1.   Dream Valley has a lots of layers challenge. 
2.  Incy Wincy Designs has a tag or pocket challenge. 
3Stamping Pals has a Christmas challenge. 
4PolkaDoodles has an anything goes. 
5Dragonfly Dreams has a Christmas/Winter challenge. 







3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design. I love your pull out tag with his cute gingerbread man.

    Thank you for sharing in our Lots of Layers challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails